Richmond Landcare Inc is Calling For Expressions of Interest for 2014 RLI Small Environment Grants from School Member Groups.
RLI is pleased to announce that we are running a second round of grants for 2014. These grants are only available to our School Member Groups.
We trialled a new system in our first round of grants this year and our new simplified application was a big success. We understand that our members are often time poor and we want to help you to get your projects up and going rather that spending the time filling in complicated grant forms.
As in round one instead of a formal application form, we are asking for an emailed expression of interest (EOI), maximum of 500 words, outlining the basics of your proposed NRM related project (not necessarily on ground, could be for example workshops, tools, signs, plants etc. etc.).
The EOI should include the following:
- Name of your group
- Contact name, phone and email
- Brief description/location of project
- In kind and/or cash contribution from your group
- In kind and/or cash contribution from outside of your group
- Anticipated completion date of your proposed project
- In kind volunteer hours can be costed at $40 per person hour
- Maximum grant amount is $500 (plus GST if applicable) which will be paid by RLI direct to your supplier of goods/services and cannot be paid to your group nor a member of your group.
Your expression of interest by email to:
To be received by COB Friday 29th August 2014.
You will receive acknowledgement of your EOI by email on or before Saturday 30th August advising a date when EOIs will be assessed and approved.
If you have any questions please call our message bank 66191582, leave a message including name and phone contact. One of the management committee will return your call. Alternatively email your enquiry to
We look forward to receiving your EOI.
RLI Management Committee Members